The ISTE Standards for Students booklet is your guide to ISTE’s leading-edge
standards that empower learners who live, work and play in a technology-infused
world. These standards amplify learning and empower student voice, preparing
today's learners for the new literacies they face.
The Student Standards are presented amid content that defines and
characterizes them, and answers the important question: What do the Student
Standards look like in practice?
This ebook includes:
- The ISTE Standards for Students.
- Nine scenarios describing authentic learning activities that build Student
- Skills by age band to support the design of learning activities at each
- A crosswalk comparing the ISTE Standards for Students (2016) to the
Student Standards (2007).
- A prerequisite foundational technology skills scope and sequence document.