Summer Learning Academy
**Note on group enrollments**
If you are looking to enroll more than one person in the Summer Learning Academy, please follow the steps below carefully:
1. Add the appropriate quantity of enrollments to your cart and complete the checkout process, including payment.
2. Create a copy of the SLA Group Enrollment spreadsheet.
3. Fill out the spreadsheet with your group members’ names and information.
4. Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com,
indicating the name of your school, district or organization in the subject
line. (Please send the file as an Excel or Google Sheet. Do NOT send the
file as a PDF.)
5. Once we’ve received your list, please allow up to two business days for the list to be processed. Members of your group will receive an email notifying them of enrollment.
Special offers on related ISTE products are available for groups of 100 or more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for
more than ever, effectively integrating technology into teaching and learning is an essential competency for educators whether learning is taking place in person, in blended settings or fully online. ISTE’s Summer Learning Academy will guide K-12 educators as they prepare to return to a school system that's likely to include a significant online learning component by providing evidence-based strategies for teaching online. The program includes 15 hours of synchronous and asynchronous professional development content led by ISTE education experts and will feature ISTE’s online professional learning program, ISTE U. Developed with expert practitioners who are leading this work at the national, state and school levels, the Summer Learning Academy consists of a combination of webinars, virtual interactive workshops and asynchronous online courses. ISTE will issue a certificate of completion for CEUs and graduate-level credit to educators who successfully complete the program.
Dates: July 13 – July 31 (participants will have access through Oct 31)